28.10.11

Oops



Hey everyone, I'm sorry about this little hiatus I've been on the past couple of weeks. You see, there's this evil demon named midterms and he was keeping me under lock and key for a while, but after last Friday I was free! I've been on fall break in New York City for the past several days, seeing museums, shows, visiting friends, and of course trying delicious vegan food. There are some great places in the city. If you're ever there, go to 'S Nice Cafe- best vegan muffins ever.

Anyway. Long story short, I need to get back on my blogging game. I plan on having a new recipe for everyone tomorrow now that I have some free time to cook before classes start up again. See, I haven't abandoned you!

In the meantime, enjoy one of my all-time favorite artists/videos.

1 comment:

  1. Lauren28.10.11

    Looking forward to reading about the next baking extravaganza! Also like the clean look!

    ReplyDelete